vendredi 4 mai 2012

Tarek Ben Ammar

Born 12 June 1949 in Tunis, Tarek Ben Ammar is a Tunisian film producer and businessman. He is adviser to Vivendi and the Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.

He is the majority shareholder of his affiliates, Quinta Communications Group, which includes many technical industries in French cinema like the laboratory CTA specializing in film images, Duran Duboi, specializing in post-production and special effects, and Scanlab.

In the field of sound, the group gathers Quinta SIS, The Joinville Auditoriums and Boulogne, and Cine-Stereo Acousti. In addition, the group became shareholder in February 2007 to 43% in the group Flash. On 19 December the same year, he bought for 13 million euros the remaining 57% of the investment fund ETMF2 (BNP Paribas). He also owns a 14% stake in the television channel TV Breizh Breton.

In association with Mediaset Investment, they own a 50% stake in Maghreb-oriented Tunisian channel, Nessma. From June 1996 to 1998, he was Michael Jackson’s manager of  and produced his world tour (52 concerts).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire